Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Skin Is Dry After Shaving






Your skin can get dry after shaving for a few different reasons, each of which is easily treatable. Find out what to do if your skin is dry after shaving with help from a talented and experienced makeup artist in this free video clip.

Video Transcript

Hi, my name is Risha Rox and I'm a makeup artist. Today, I'm going to talk with you about how to combat the dryness that is a result of shaving. Shaving is one of the most common do-it-yourself hair removal systems and plenty of women shave unwanted hair every single day. That can leave you with really dry skin. One of the benefits of shaving which you may not know is that it's a great exfoliator. So that's a good thing, however, you have to find a way to get the moisture back in and also deal with the resultant irritation that can come with shaving. The first step is to use Witch Hazel or some toner or astringent to prevent infection and deal with any abrasions or small nicks and cuts that you may have after shaving. Second you have got to put the moisture back in. I recommend a lightweight oil like Jojoba oil and also a rich thick moisturizer and you should be fine. My name is Risha Rox, and I've just discussed with you how to combat the dryness that's a result of shaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment