Thursday, April 18, 2013

How to Apply Concealer on Oily Skin






Get tips for applying concealer to oily skin in this free video clip from a makeup artist.

Video Transcript

I am here at Cynergy Dance Studio in San Antonio, Texas with my beautiful model Kerry. We’re going to be talking about moisturizers for different skin types, doing a beautiful makeover on her, discussing eyelashes, the different eyelash curlers, and proper eyebrow placement in the makeup. Always remember to put a little bit on the lid, because once again, everyone’s lids have a slight discoloration. It can be broken capillaries; it can just be a darkness, this whole orbit. Typically, if you have a little bit of under eye circle, then you’re also going to be a little dark on the lid as well. What happens if you do a lot of wiping around the eyes, you wind up just taking all the color and bringing it to the end. Stippling it in, I’m actually setting it in. We started with the correct moisturizer, which is an oil free moisturizer. If you have wrinkles that you want to address, then get a moisturizer that has an anti wrinkle. If you have dry skin, find a moisturizer that is nourishing. But for Ms. Kerry, I just did a nice light oil free. Now, I’m going to take a little bit of a concealer. Since I did just a good job covering it with foundation, she only needs very little concealer now. I’m just going to apply it where she needs it. That looks very, very pretty; it looks very natural. I’m just focusing on her eyes. You see how much that really opened up her eyes, looks very natural. I’m going to set it with a loose powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment